April saw us complete our third back to back play challenge. We successfully finished our 31 Day Sensory Play Challenge, the Five Senses Play Challenge and our Tuff Spot A-Z Challenge. We also hosted two blog hops in that time – the 31 Day Sensory Play Challenge Blog Hop and the Tuff Spot A-Z Blog Hop. Since January 1st we have managed to blog at least once a day.
It wasn’t surprising then that the day after we finished our Tuff Spot A-Z Challenge our laptop died. Blogging proved extremely difficult without access to a fast laptop. Despite the stress levels it caused it has also given us an opportunity to plan some more fantastic play adventures.
Popular posts in April:
What has been happening in April on Adventures of Adam:
Guest Posts in April:
* Imagido – 5 Ways To Play With Shape Links
* Teach Me Mommy – 5 Ways To Play With Dinosaurs
Featured posts throughout April:
*My Colour Club – Awesome Birthday Themes – Farmyard theme birthday
* BabyCentre – Sticky Tape Craft For Kids – Masking Tape Pull, Polar Express Train Track, Car Track, Marble Run and Village Tuff Spot
* Country Kids at Coombe Mill – 24th April – Earth Day Tuff Spot
* BabyCentre – Spring Sensory Play Activities – Basil Seeds Tuff Spot
* Kiddy Crafty – Sensory Bag Ideas For Travelling With Kids – Farmyard Sensory Bag
* BabyCentre – Ladybird Crafts and Activities – Ladybug Push and Drop
* Powerful Mothering – Ultimate Guide To Busy Bag Ideas – Several Busy Bag activities
* B-Inspired Mama – New Kids Activities – Number Flower Garden
* Heart Of Deborah – Activities for 20 Month Old – Hungry Caterpillar
* Teach Me Mommy – 10 Learning Activities Using Pom Poms – Pipe Insulation
* Country Kids at Coombe Mill – 3rd April – Nature Tuff Spot
* B-Inspired Mama – 9 Easy Earth Day Activities – Nature Tuff Spot
Coming up in May:
May will be a busy month for us. On the 2nd May it will be Adam’s third birthday! Where have those past three years gone. On the 7th May it is my birthday along with the UK General Election.
On 10th May I travel up to Birmingham for a Pregnancy Sickness Support trustee meeting and to attend the 3rd National Healthcare Professional Conference for Hyperemesis Gravidarum. I will be giving a talk during the conference. Then at the end of the month it is the half term holiday so looking forward to many family adventures!