We are glad to see the end of April. It has been a difficult month. Sadly Adam’s beloved Nanny Violet passed away and we had the difficult decision on how to tell Adam. How do you explain to a three year old that they will never see their Nanny again.
On April 26th we also had the news we have been waiting 16 months for. It was finally Diagnosis Day for Adam. Adam was diagnosed with Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD). We were relieved to finally receive a diagnosis but it still came as a shock.
Despite only posting a few times on our blog, we have managed to keep up our guest posts. You can find our posts on the following pages:
Popular posts on Adventures of Adam in April:
What has been happening in April on Adventures of Adam:
These posts are in addition to our weekly Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop and Toddler Fun Friday.
Featured posts throughout April:
* My Bored Toddler – The Very Hungry Caterpillar Activities For Toddlers – Clothespin Hungry Caterpillar
* Baby Centre – 20+ Easy Play Activities for Grandparents – Play with Clothespegs and Paint with water
* Baby Centre – Sensory Play For Special Needs – Textured Stepping Stones, Texture Lotto and Smelly Dinosaur Swamp
* Joy In The Home – 50 Alphabet Activities – Alphabet Rainbow Hunt
* Moms & Crafters – Pool Noodle Crafts and Activities – Outdoor Number Line
You May Also Like: