After our Christmas Fybogel Slime fun I knew we would repeat the activity again for day 6 of our 31 Day Sensory Play Challenge. We still had plenty of Fybogel Sachets (affiliate link) left over after suffering from Hyperemesis Gravidarum. This time we added a twist by mixing in magnetic letters into the slime.
Making Alphabet Fybogel Slime is straight forward. Mix 4 sachets with approximately 400ml of water and pour it into a saucepan. Stir the Fybogel continuously for 5-10 minutes on a medium heat. Eventually the mixture will stick to the spoon. I emptied a packet of small magnetic letters in a bowl and poured the Fybogel mixture on top. We waited for the mixture to cool before play time.
The letters set into the Fybogel slime well. I love the texture of the slime – it feels sticky yet does not stay on your hands.
Adam enjoyed watching the Alphabet Fybogel slime slow fall to the table.
Adam doesn’t mind the touch of the Fybogel either and he soon took out several of the magnetic letters. He placed them in a line and kept telling me their sounds. Sensory fun and letter recognition reinforcement all in one activity!
* Fybogel Sachets (affiliate link)
* Small magnet letters
31 Day Sensory Play Challenge Blog Hop:
Other sensory play activities using slime or gloop:
Latest posts by Emma Edwards (see all)
- 50 Things To Do Before You’re 11 3/4 with National Trust - July 28, 2017
- Messy Minion Tuff Spot - July 28, 2017
- Rainy Day Activities With Flying Tiger Copenhagen - July 26, 2017
- Camp Kindness – The Kindness Elves Summer Camp - July 26, 2017
- 3 Wooden Train Track Accessories From Hape - July 26, 2017