We have had an exciting week being guest judge for KidsCrafts101 over on Instagram. Hosted by Red Ted Art and Incredibusy, #kidscrafts101 showcases amazing arts and crafts from around the world. I had the difficult task of narrowing my favourite activities down to just nine. Although the weekly challenge doesn’t have a theme, I wanted to share with you our favourite nine Valentine’s Day Cards and Crafts.
These fantastic Valentine’s Day cards and activities are sure to inspire you and your little one. The only questions is which one to try first!
Simple Valentine’s Day Cards
Valentine’s Day crafts
A huge thank you to Maggy at Red Ted Art and Ali from Incredibusy for the fantastic opportunity. You can also take part in the #kidscrafts101 challenge. Simply use the hashtag over on instagram to be in with a chance of being featured. It is also a wonderful place to find inspiration for your next arts and craft project.
If you are looking for further Valentine’s Day crafts and play activities take a look at our guest posts featured on other blogs:
You May Also Like:
Check out our other ways to play with:
Latest posts by Emma Edwards (see all)
- 50 Things To Do Before You’re 11 3/4 with National Trust - July 28, 2017
- Messy Minion Tuff Spot - July 28, 2017
- Rainy Day Activities With Flying Tiger Copenhagen - July 26, 2017
- Camp Kindness – The Kindness Elves Summer Camp - July 26, 2017
- 3 Wooden Train Track Accessories From Hape - July 26, 2017