In November 2013 Adam and I embarked on a 100 day toddler play challenge. Originally it started off as a 30 day challenge but we were having so much fun that it continued. This blog is a result of our play challenge and we haven’t looked back since.
Click on the pictures below to find out more about the activities:
Latest posts by Emma Edwards (see all)
- 50 Things To Do Before You’re 11 3/4 with National Trust - July 28, 2017
- Messy Minion Tuff Spot - July 28, 2017
- Rainy Day Activities With Flying Tiger Copenhagen - July 26, 2017
- Camp Kindness – The Kindness Elves Summer Camp - July 26, 2017
- 3 Wooden Train Track Accessories From Hape - July 26, 2017